Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Now What?

I guess it's normal to have a little bit of a post-race let-down period.  I'm in the middle of one.

My right knee is having issues.

I'm not sure what I'm training for.

It's weird!

I definitely think I need a few days off to deal with this right knee issue.  I'm going to do some spin classes, bike rides, yoga, and weights and hopefully be back to normal running in the next few weeks.  I'm still tentatively planning to do a half marathon in October, but we'll see.

Also, I didn't gain any weight in New Zealand! That was definitely a pleasant surprise because I definitely indulged more than a little.  Now that I'm home I'm focusing on a clean diet and enjoying some cross-training. I think this little break is actually kind of nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment