Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday Mornings

Monday mornings can go one of two ways. Either I feel completely sluggish and miserable about the weekend being over, or my eyes pop open and I'm ready for the day. Fortunately, this morning was the latter. I was out the door within 5 minutes of the alarm going off, and I had a nice easy run to the gym.



I hadn't lifted since last Tuesday because I was feeling a little under the weather, so I felt really fresh and strong this morning. I did my usual IT-band exercises (from physical therapy) plus lifted for back and biceps.



If you ever feel like you're running out of ideas for ways to work various muscles, check out the exercise guide at bodybuilding.com. (Obviously, if you're unsure how to do something, have a trainer help you because you don't want to injure yourself!)



Now I'm just working my way through this bottle of water

and getting ready to go to work.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment