Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I think I can...

I was playing around in Google Calendar tonight, casually dropping a tempo run onto one date, a long run onto another, really not considering anything crazy. But then I realized, it's not for 104 more days and that's plenty of time.











I'm going to see how the next few weeks go before I register. After all, we're moving in with the in-laws, looking for jobs, and looking for a place to live, and that may not be conducive to marathon training. But I have always wanted to do the LA Marathon! The great news is, if it looks like it's a no-go, the OC marathon is a few weeks later. Either way, I think a Spring marathon is definitely going to happen!

1 comment:

  1. so fun!!! LA looks so awesome this year, I really would consider it, its just a little too soon for me I think. YAY for a spring marathon!

    ReplyDelete