Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

The week's workouts

Another week closer to the San Francisco Marathon!  None of my runs this week were anything special...but I guess it's good I'm building mileage without any IT band issues at all

Monday - 45 minutes stationary bike
Tuesday - easy 5
Wednesday - 10 miles with 5 at LT pace
   The plan was to run 1.5 miles to the gym, do my 5 LT on the treadmill, then run the long way (3.5 miles home).  The gym was really hot and I felt like I was going to pass out after 2.5 miles, so I slowed down, finished my 5, then ran 2.5 outside at what felt like LT effort -- not sure of my pace -- then a mile easy.  Not ideal, but at least I did get some faster miles in.
Thursday - 11 miles (9:06 pace) - my legs just weren't feeling it
Friday - REST
Saturday - 5 miles (8:57 pace)
Sunday -  10K race in 45:57 (7:24 pace) followed by 11 miles (without my watch...but SLOW)
Total - 48 miles

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed you got in 48 miles of running in one week! I am proud that I have 73 miles in one month! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you are building your mileage without IT band issues!

    ReplyDelete