Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

ZzZzZZZZ

I think I came about as close to sleeping while running as possible today. I had a REALLY hard time dragging myself out of bed, and was absolutely exhausted for my whole 12 mile run (which shows, because I ran it at 9:23 min/mil. 9:23! That is slower than any long run I've done in months, and it was only 12 miles!)

I don't know if it was the heat, or the fact that I was sick yesterday, but it was a very unpleasant hour and 52 minutes. At least I got a decent tan out of it.

Other than that and the fact that I missed my 5 mile run yesterday because I was sick (I feel like you can't really run after you go home sick from work, even if you start to feel a little bit better), it was a pretty good week.

Summary of the week:
M - 30 Day Shred Level 2
Tu - 5 miles easy
W - 2 mile warm-up, 3.35 mile race (7:12 pace), 2 mile cool down
Th - rest
F - 2 mile warm up, 4 x 800 (400 m recovery after each), 2 mile cool down
Sa - sick
Su - 12 miles (9:23 pace. yikes.)

Total: 31 miles

1 comment: