Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lazy Weekend

I had the laziest Saturday EVER...and for no good reason. I basically didn't leave the house all day. We were out until 4:30 in the morning with friends so I was not feeling particularly great most of the day.





This morning I woke up at 7 and it was already insanely hot and muggy. I had a little bit of a headache and my stomach didn't feel great, but I told myself I had to try and run at least 5 minutes, and if I was still feeling crappy I could turn around and come home.





Well, I ended up running 3 miles, but it was not pleasant (my legs just felt really heavy and dead). I came home and did some core exercises and I'm just going to relax the rest of the day. I'm planning on 8 miles tomorrow morning and I hope it goes a whole lot better!





Last week totals:


Miles run - 22


Strength training - 2 times

No comments:

Post a Comment