Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Therapy

This week has been STRESSFUL. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I've just been feeling incredibly anxious and not like myself. I didn't even work out Wednesday or Thursday (for a variety of reasons -- the weather was disgustingly hot and humid, I didn't sleep well at all, and I just wasn't feeling it).





Today, though, I woke up feeling great, the air was nice and cool, and I had a fabulous 5.5 mile run along the river. It was one of those runs where I just let my mind wanter, my body felt like a well-oiled machine, and I came home feeling like all was right in the world once again.





After a string of bad days and less than perfect workouts, today reminded me why I run.

1 comment:

  1. Made those few days of feeling bad was just your body telling you "hey, gimme a break"!

    ReplyDelete