Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

No case of the Mondays here!

I really hate feeling like a slacker. I didn't end up running either day this weekend because I was still feeling a little achy and exhausted, so I thought it would probably be a good idea to take it easy.





One of my big problems, though, is letting myself take rest when I need it. I'm now really glad I let myself recover from whatever bug I had last week, but I couldn't help but feel like I was just being really lazy as I lay on the couch and watched episode after episode of "How I Met Your Mother."





But because of that rest, I popped out of bed at 7 am sharp this morning and had a
WONDERFUL 7.5 mile run along the river. The sun was out, there was a nice breeze blowing, the air was clear, and I felt fantastic - which I probably wouldn't have if I'd forced myself to run over the weekend. It was the perfect way to start my week!





Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment